Saturday 15 November 2008

Its the weekend - AGAIN

Cant believe how quickly a week can pass by without me noticing, and here I am its Saturday again. Well today I am going to experiment in the kitchen, with very little ingredients I have to get inventive. No matter how poor one is, one has to eat, and I dont see why I cant pretend to be having a treat, although its made from leftovers and handouts.

Last week I discovered how to make some very delicious oatmeal raisin cookies using a couple of ingredients I had in my cupboard, well Ive still got some of them left so have done a bit more hunting on the net for alternative recipes. Heres what I found today:

Oatmeal raisin cookies made with Quaker oats - thats exactly whats in my cupboard

And, as figs and oranges grow wild here in Spain (free food) I decided to try this recipe Maple Figs with Orange Oats

Aside from "trying" to cook, I will spend the rest of the day on the internet catching up with friends, no work today, have decided to have a day off as I am going brain dead trying to learn all the different techniques to get free traffic and promote my website.

Just thought I would mention that I am finding twitter a fantastic place to keep people updated about my activities, follow the link to the right to follow me.

No comments: