Saturday 25 October 2008

Ok, I know, its been tooooooo long!

So much has happened since my last post and I have just found the time to get back here and update you.

I went to court on September 2nd to battle an ex employer for unfair dismissal, I won. That sounds like good news doesnt it? Well yes, but, the court hasnt decided the amount of compensation I am due, so I dont have any payout yet. That totals 9 months with no income, no job, I couldnt even claim the unemployment benefit I am due, because of the dispute. How stupid is that? How can anyone survive when they arent permitted to work and cant claim?

So I continue to struggle to feed myself and the landlord is losing patience with me. Its coming up to winter and I dont know where I will go if he decides that I have to leave.

Funnily I read something today that struck me as pertinent. "A persons income will be the average income of their five best friends." When I thought about it and added up my five best friends income, it totalled a grand sum of.........ZERO! You see, we are all in the same boat. Seems I need to find some "successful" friends and forget those that are "dragging me down." Thats awful isnt it? These friends have stood by me thoughout my entire hardship period and I would feel like a complete heel if I ditched them now, so what the answer? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am now, and have been for these nine months, attempting to make a living on line. I cant see me working for someone else, Im just not cut out for slogging my guts out 9 to 5 to put money in someone elses pocket.

So with that in mind, I leave you, to continue on my internet journey to discover where I fit into this whole scheme and find my slot, settle there and then help others do the same for themselves. Until next time.

Here is a quick video of the journey I used to take when travelling to my "job", I loved the journey, the job left a lot to be desired. (Spot the dog in the windscreen and enjoy the Floyd track!)

No comments: